Girlfriend

Okay so my life is at a turning point right now, i just broke up with my girlfriend and boy was that tuff, she meant everything to me, but how do you balance work, school, family life, and personal time with a girl that becomes more demanding as each day passes, i think the main reason i broke up with her is the constant fights we get into over the smallest things, like if i forgot to say "i love you" at the end of a 2 min conversation she flips out, then one word leads to another and its a full out screamfest, i cared for her more than i ever told her, but I'm glad that i didn't cause it'll just hurt even more knowing that i let my guard down and let this girl know everything, I'm a ..what would you call it... a cautious lover, i always wish her well even when we are fighting but its over for good now, cause the fighting has become too much to handle...BTW she can scream way louder than me so i always lose.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers