CONFUSED

People tend to confuse me, as each day passes more and more. Its either I'm getting stupid or people are getting dumber as each day passes... i pray to god that its the latter.

So my ex girlfriend and i are on speaking terms now, at first when we broke up communication between us was nil but now its been like a month now and we chat online but thats about it. I'm glad that she's moving on with her life and i with mines. Speaking of life that big problem i had well its still there, its not solved either but it makes no sense of me to stop my entire life just to deal with that problem. So as the days move along hopefully that big problem will gradually shrink in size and become smaller and smaller until finally one day poof it'll disappear ( be solved).

Another thing is last night i was chatting to one my friends online ( a girl) when out of the blue she asked me if i still like her the way a bf would like a gf.... wait i jumped the gun there huh..lol well this girl is the one that got away, i really liked her but screwed up my chances with her out on our "first date" , i was so nervous that i hardly spoke or did anything actually , i was just there, i know i so totally sucked, her beauty, her smile just being around her made butterflies swarm in my stomach.... then at the end of the date she text me and said she doesnt like em anymore...bummer... but who could blame her, looking back on it i wouldn't like me either..lol...but alas its in the past what's done is done, we are still friends and i still care for her alot but more on a friend level ( only because she has a bf now, if she didn't hmm i would probably be secretly in love, but I'm not a relationship wrecker) and shes a great friend so i don't know where on earth that question came from, its not like i flirting with her or anything i was just chatting normal stuff u know . More on this story pending further investigations

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers