A hollow heart

I feel dead inside like the light within me has been extinguished, i don't have the will that i once carried, the care within my soul is gone, friends? don't need them, family? don't want them, lover? don't have them.

I feel alone, alone and angry.No one to turn to, no where to hide, just lost in a fog that i can't find my way through.

I once was a happy boy, full of life, full of energy, full of hope, but then something happened, something i know not of, but it happened and it sucked all my life out of me, now I'm just a shell of my former self. Walking alone in this world , i feel sick inside, feel like screaming , screaming i hear all the time , i close my eyes and begin to cry is it tears of sadness?, tears of anger? tears of joy.....?

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers