Open Letters

Dear MET Office,

Do you guys ever get tired of being wrong all the time?

Respectfully,

Icewolf

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Day Universe,

Why do you find it necessary to kick me while I'm down? Were you not hugged as a child?
I would appreciate it while I'm lying face down on the floor that you pat me on the head and say hey no one believes you fainted, we all know you tripped now get up. Instead of pointing and laughing, then kicking me in the stomach and running away.

Thanking you in advance.

Icewolf


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Dear Patrick Manning,

One letter won't be enough. This is just a line to say your budget makes me think I'm living in King Aurthur's time frame, all that taxing can't be good for the skin.

No respect,

Icewolf

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers