Better Late than Never

Our Xmas tree home
Lovely Wreaths in the living room
Santa and his reindeer plus balls
3 wisecracking snowmen
Merry Christmas!!!


Here are some brief pics of my Xmas decos. Not much to say about it lol, I think Christmas came and went in a blur of red and green. I didn't enjoy it as much as i usually do because of the rush of things. This year i promise to be better prepared so in the days before i wont be running around like a crazee man on crack looking for presents instead i'll kick back and relax.

2 comments:

Roving March 5, 2011 at 12:56 PM  

Lovely decorations bro :)

Anonymous April 15, 2011 at 10:38 PM  

Excellent work done. Would you mind me posting a link of this post on my blog? It will be helpful to my visitors also.And yes i have digg your site noonegetstheicewolf.blogspot.com .

Christmas Countdown

Followers