I'm Back!


Wow been so long right. Life is busy now ....school, work plus balancing everything else.

Tristan started pre-school Monday past, wasn't he just born? Time really does just fly by, he's growing up so quickly and everyone is one step closer to becoming ashes. Scary thought i know.

I went NYC...fuck yes! It was awesome, not how i imagined it to be, personally I prefer London.

Have lots of stories to write, lots of stories to tell for now I'm just checking in ( i say that alot and then poof I'm gone for another couple months lol) But honestly my brain needs to get those gears moving again, and writing may help.

BTW i suck at school, nothing sticks...I suck at studying also ...I'm scared for exams ...I don't want to fail but failure is an inevitable part of life....

I came off Facebook ...why cause I'm too addicted, I'm always up in there playing Zuma trying to beat someones score gosh i wasted too much time there, I'll go back maybe in a couple months. In the mean time i Tweet so follow me Duran_Icewolf ...if you dare of course...and don't mind pretty mundane tweets..lol

So many things to touch on...so little time...I'll be back before the day is up ...I hope

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers