I'm living on the sun


Seriously this weekend was such a scorcher that i went temporarily insane. I started spinning furiously on my chair hoping to generate some type of whirlwind, it didn't work--I was just left dizzy and sweaty. So i upped and floored it to the mall, but to no avail ...seems like the mall was stuffy hott as well so grabbing some ice cream I left and realized that driving around in the car with the AC on high was the best option to keep kool.

And as usual the rain fell this morning. Monday! after no clouds in the sky all weekend :( , I'm hoping that the long weekend ahead would hold at least one day of rain so i can sleep in and maybe even get to sit outside in it for awhile.

Here's hoping that the week ahead is filled with loads of great stuff :)

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers