Movie Time!


Remember at one time in my life i lived at the movies? Every weekend i would be there in CC8 , popcorn in hand , drink at my side feverishly awaiting the start of some adventure. Then for some reason every time i entered Trinicity mall i felt sick to my stomach, maybe it was my mindset, maybe it was all the carbon dioxide floating around there, maybe it was just me being a wimpy bitch, whatever the case I stopped going. Now I'm back in the Cinema seat but not at CC8, I've upgraded to Movietowne....Its much more expensive...like twice the price of everything, is it worth it however? I would say so . The seats are much more comfortable, the ambiance is great and best of all people have manners. No loud talking , no shouting at the screen, no throwing popcorn just normal people taking in a show.

Anyways back to the Movie Kung Fu Panda 2 ..I have yet to see part one :/ but part 2 was extremely funny. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Jack Black is really -the man-, the way he conveys expression in his voice is so unique and hilarious. I wouldn't mind seeing it a second time.

The best joke : The soot Sayer chewing on the Peacocks coat LOL!!!

Go see it and forget your problems even if its for 1.5 hours , you will feel refreshed at the end.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers