Holiday

Ahh the sweet smell of a holiday...or is that the stink stench of an holiday gone by. Well yesterday was emancipation it was a good one, my nanny birthday is on that day so it is tradition that all the family converge at her house and celebrate and this year wasn't any different it was a great fiesta, cake ( i ate my belly full ) ice cream ( i ate my belly full) and curry duck ( i ate my belly full..yes I'm a cow i have four stomachs..lol) my granny turned 74 but doesn't look or act like a day over 65 at times its was emotional for her to see the whole family together, i guess at one point or the other it ran across everyone's mind that we don't know if she would or anyone of us for that matter would live to see another birthday so we all enjoyed it ... but weird things happened to me before i went there like the kitchen bulb exploding jus so.. i was making mac and cheese then bam the flicking bulb blow up , it was scary, then it had like this huge thunderstorm with lots of thunder and lighting..mmm maybe thats what cause the bulb to explode who knows , but all in all the the emancipation holiday was an awesome one.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers