Weekend

Saturday was great , went for a haircut i have a semi mohawk now, it cool but then again when am i not cool..lol.. well i went chaguanas and did a run for my life before the rain comes down and traps me in central kinda shopping spree, i needed to get some jeans, t shirts and sneakers, i left there just in time before the heavens broke about 2 pm, i have such good timing. I come home thinking that it'll be pouring here so i could curl up on my bed pop some corn and watch a movie but alas the sun was blistering here, its so weird i live in such a small country and we could have such opposite weather in two places that are in close proximity to each other, those plans were shot to hell when i was rudely informed by my mom that i have my chores to do, reluctantly i did them plus doing my laundry by the time i finish it was 5 o clock, i was tired so i showered and finally then rains came i lay down on my bed and was lulled off by the pitter patter of rain drops on my roof.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers