Hello New Address


I was about to delete my blog , when i realized that all i have to do is change the address of it....that's awesome, cause underneath it all i really didn't want to get rid of it, i spent close to 2 years crying out my heart here. I just didn't want too many people reading about the crap that happens in my life...i think I'm going to change up the header and stuff and give it a new coat of paint. Tomorrow is the first day of work, after a wonderful Christmas and an even better New Year celebration its time to go back to the hell hole that i once called work, now all i refer to it as is hell because of the Biatch that rules over me, the maniac overlord...lol...i'm planning to just see the good in it and take it with a grain of salt.So here's to 2009, my year to shine or kick some ass either one works for me. I have to list my resolutions and see how that goes. Goodbye old me and hello new me.

1 comments:

GirlBlue January 6, 2009 at 6:43 PM  

This would explain why I'm no longer receiving updates via google reader for this blog...humph.

Oh and welcome back

Christmas Countdown

Followers