New year resolution


One of my resolutions is not to use so much profanity, but lo and behold i couldn't find a screwdriver just now and a string of those sentence enhancers come flowing from my mouth.Gosh i feel like a failure, i didn't even make it for a day ...i jutted down my resolutions 2day. O well i guess i have to try again, i can't give up.....i haven't worked out my anger issues, i thought i did, but just now i blew a fuse, over a stupid screwdriver. Anyways what is done is done, today was my first day out to work and i have to say i treated it like the first day of school, i did nothing...well not nothing, but i didn't do my usual quota....most of my day was spent planning the exact things i wanna accomplish tomorrow.So i label "first day of work" a success...awesome, of course it helped that the Grinch of a boss was in a whole day meeting :) , yay for boring 8 hr meetings, even more yay that i wasn't required to be there.

Christmas Countdown

Followers