Busy as a bee on coffee and redbull


Where have i been? Uggggh busy as hell, these days its like i have no time whatsoever for myself. i have a ton of pics to post up, as i have been on a snapping spree of sorts. I've really gotten into the cooking thing and have been cooking my own lunch all week. i sometimes cook dinner for myself as well, my mother looks proud and I'm happy she is around since i seldom clean up after my self :P yay for moms that do dishes...and i mess up alot of dishes. Have a ton of things to write about but I'll get to it when i go home, now its time to get back to work.

5 comments:

Angie August 16, 2009 at 11:31 PM  

did u take the job?

IcEwOLf August 24, 2009 at 5:58 AM  

Still thinking about it.My employer extended my think about it period. :)

Anonymous August 27, 2010 at 3:45 AM  

pretty cool stuff here thank you!!!!!!!

Anonymous September 6, 2010 at 9:07 PM  

hello


just registered and put on my todo list


hopefully this is just what im looking for, looks like i have a lot to read Im trying to find a way to build an e-mail list.

Anonymous June 24, 2011 at 1:52 AM  

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Greet!

Christmas Countdown

Followers