Where have i been?


Raindrops on the Window


The stillness of Beauty


Ripples on the Ground



And the flowers were happy


From the tin roof


Hitting the ground


The neighbor's Fig Plant


Splish Splash on the ground


The trees were happiest..


A Titanic Moment


Diffused Beauty...


Everywhere and nowhere at the same time. School has been a bitch with heels on, work recently have become the slaps you receive if you anger that bitch.So i dropped offline for a week or 2 but now that some sort of normalcy has returned I'm back. I missed blogging so much. I had loads to write about....had being the keyword, but its all forgotten now so I'll have to start fresh .This weekend rocked, all that rain and me home...sweetness. I did have my graphics arts exam..i will keep my lips zipped until i get the results but here's hoping i did well. Saturday went shopping with the GF in all that rain, it was fun. Sunday i stayed home and slept. Weekends like those are so relaxing , just lying on my bed thinking about nothing, doing nothing...blissfully unaware that time is passing, in and out of sleep. so comforting. Haven't had one of those in a very long time , i took pics too :). Here's hoping i have a great week ahead. I'm hungry i have no lunch :( o well diet diet diet.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers