Old People weak?


It was my unfortunate experience to chose today to go to the bank...although i was warned by my banking buddy , how chaotic it gets, i said to myself, how bad can it be...it's old people they are frail, slow moving....hell if i could eat my words i would. It was like a scene out of a horror movie, you know the scene where everyone is running from the monster, that's the scene....people were pressed up against the glass for god's sake...pressed up!!! When security opened the door...kaboom! I dunno where these old people got the energy, but they just started to trample over everything including me....i was horrified, scared and horrified.....slightly amused...but more terrified....after locating a line, counting the heads before me there were a total of twenty....it took forever for me to get to the front to conduct my transaction. Luckily for me i had my headphones so passing the time wasn't that bad, i did feel bad for some of the old folks thou, no seating accommodation whatsoever for them...the clerks were extremely slow moving, so their wait was going to be a much longer one than mines. Getting out of the bank was the best feeling ever....I don't ever want to see old people being portrayed as frail and sickly, cause from what i saw, they could have taken me out, and i betcha there were a couple who wanted to :).

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers