Yea and so.....



Lat night i called my GF to say goodnight around 10.15pm, she sounded angry that i woke her up from sleep. I said a quick goodnight- sorry i woke you up and ran off like a scared puppy. It left me with a "brrr?" feeling. O well i over that and i over salted my lunch. Icck. Yea. I forgot i had already put salt to season the chicken, and low and behold i dash some salt in the pot again while it was cooking.The end product, was a bit salty, but if you took a bite of chicken and a spoonful of veges at the same time they canceled each other out. What did i make? Ginger chicken, stir fry veges and noodles. It cut good.

Had the weirdest dream last night, was in some sort of secondary school reunion, all my friends and enemies were there, all with huge accomplishments and i there with nothing to my name. It made me feel so small and insignificant. What is this dream trying to tell me? Whatever it is though I'm not taking it on cause i woke up feeling awful about my self. I have learned that i shouldn't compare myself to others, it only leaves me with a feeling of disappointment. Instead i should look at them and say hey i wanna be like that and work towards it, much better than beating myself up about it.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers