Beach Beach Beach


The countdown is on to the weekend lime at Mayaro. I'm super excited, the family is heading up there today, I'll be joining them tomorrow (cause of work bleh :( ...) So I'm basically missing one full day of fun, guess I'll have to make up for it when i get there.

The menu has been planned and it sounds delish. Wontons, Geera chicken, Souse, Shepherds Pie are among some of the tasty morsels I'll be sinking my teeth into. My friend Dave and I are strictly in charge of breakfast...so yuh know its bread and cheese 5 days straight for everyone..LOL , nah i kid ...I have a lovely breakfast menu planned most of which i can't spell but it involves eggs, potatoes, cheeses, jams and all those delish stuff.

My only worry is that i am not able to leave early tomorrow. I'm very punctual at work , and hardly ever take any time off, I've informed management of my intention to leave half day tomorrow since the beginning of the month, if for some unplanned reason i am unable to get that time off, bet your bottom dollar i am staying home Wednesday....not out of spite but all other workers are allowed to leave early, get time off whenever they choose but I for some reason its always a problem...I'm talking from experience here. ...I guess yea out of spite lol

The witch isn't coming in today ( does happy dance) , so Thursday wont be as stressful as it usually is, Here's asking the universe for a wonderfully delicious day ahead.

3 comments:

Angie September 2, 2010 at 7:11 PM  

Mayaro is always fun!!!

Angie September 2, 2010 at 8:02 PM  

love a mayaro run!!!

Anonymous September 7, 2010 at 9:34 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Christmas Countdown

Followers