Mayaro run down...


The family lime was spectacular, had loads of fun just chilling with the everyone...its so nice to know that my family can get together like this...many families can't and for that I'm very thankful for them no matter how screwed up they are..lol...

Unfortunately i was stuck with breakfast duties...uggghhh...can you imagine staying up till 3am liming then having to get up at 8am to prepare Bfast for everyone, reguardless i woke up at 9 and bfast was on the table at 10.30...LOL that will soo teach them....I made French toast, potato fritatta , omelets and scrambled eggs all served on toast...of course these were all made on different mornings.

One of my favorite moments was sitting on the beach at night, the waves crashing on the shore, the clouds low and heavy with rain...me there having a hot bowl of chicken corn soup and just thinking to myself, darn the simplest pleasures are really the best.

After 5 days i was burnt to a crisp and was more than happy to be back home and in my own comfy bed, instead of one i had to share with cousins.....cousins who snore btw. Mayaro is definitely a place to make memories and this was no different . Cant wait to go back, unfortunately it'll probably be next year

Did i mention the beach on a rainy day is simply the best?!

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers