Ughhhh


Seriously people make me feel like crap sometimes, like I'm nothing, lower than nothing, like i should be guilty for just breathing....why do i always let someones words or attitude get to me like that? Ughhhhh self confidence is the word and lacking it is my game....(does that even make sense?)

Take for instance the witch, once i showed up to work on casual Fridays with an American Eagle polo...she looked at me and said in the most surprised tone " is that American Eagle? " to which i replied yes and then she further asked " like real American Eagle?" ....I of course said yes and she just rolled her eyes and walked away....it left me feeling as if i wasn't worthy enough to be wearing that polo...I mean WTF!!! Was i too low on her society pyramid to be wearing it? **sigh**

I have many other examples but i rather not relive them at this point. All i wanna do i curl up in a corner and cry. Boo on the world...

1 comments:

Cassidy Rain September 20, 2010 at 6:17 PM  

They say witches hate water... i think you should keep a cup near by and use at your discretion the next time the witch creeps close by.

Christmas Countdown

Followers