Weekend Heat


Although parts of the country got a serious dosage of rain, the little nook I'm in got blistering sun...just thinking about it makes me sweat a little. Both Saturday and Sunday were so extremely hot that i hardly did anything but laze around in the hammock hoping that the odd wind would pass and cool me down. In other words this weekend was uneventful....wait...*headslap* I saw my ex ....yup after 2 odd years of being broken up , our paths crossed while i was shopping with my sister.

Awkward is one way to describe it ...i did not speak to her, my sister however blabbed on and on ...I was just standing there , pretending to be looking at shampoo ( of all things) , she left, then i got the sharpest jab in my ribs and a scolding for not saying hello...I watched her walk away , something odd happened then and there ...I felt deep within me something stirring ...i don't know what it was, but it left me feeling guilty and "bad"....I quickly pushed it aside with a Kit Kat bar ....TGFC ( thank god for chocolate)

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers