Another Happy day...


My sis came home from the hospital today.. so i was like yay running out to greet her, but the baby is still there he will be out by Friday ,so i guess the end of the week not only holds the weekend but also a brand spanking new baby, i'll be scared to hold him though, he'll be so tiny and fragile...mmmm i'll probably watch him for a month or two and then hold him, i dont want to break him...lol.. i just like super excited. Can't wait. Anyways work was fine today the usual stuff the only thing that drove me insane was that our ISP "Greendot" ( i can call names its my blog and its true) totally F'ed up , so for the whole day we had no net access alot of work came to a stand still especially in my dep't so hopefully tomorrow it will be up again and i can get some serious work done. Then electricity went, which really didn't matter cause i wasn't doing anything anyway,it was silent luckily i had my phone with me so i could runs some tunes, the unlucky thing is that i recently deleted all my songs and only loaded SPICE GIRLS so yeah... i was playing wannabe while my co-workers looked on with a strange but amused expression, i couldn't care less, its the damn SPICE GIRLS...lol.. they know they like it...And one thing that i'm proud of is that i actually studied Math today..which is a big thing for me, and i have to thank my friend for encouraging me so hopefully this is the first step to many days and hours of playing with numbers and o what fun i will have ( i need to convince myself)

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers