Thanks


I have to work throughout this carnival holiday, everyday and yes i could be angry and bitch about it, but i wont cause, to be honest i don't big up on carnival too much, it really doesn't interest me ... so que sara sara... I finally feel as if I'm alive, like I'm actually living and enjoying my life, which is great, haven't felt this way in a longtime and i owe it all to , well you know who you are ... and i thank you for showing me the things that i have blinded myself to, what you may ask... thanks for showing me thats its okay to be hurt, thanks for showing me that its okay to be love, but most of all thank you for your friendship. So i guess working through the carnival days wont suck cause i too happy to let anything get me down.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers