Writer's Block

I feel as if i have hit a creative block, like nothing i do or nothing i see inspires me.... hmmm i cant even write poetry, make photoshop art, write stories, nothing at all...I'm afraid for some reason i have become normal...and i think i know the reason why.... it's Math... nothing good will ever come from it i say...Seriously though this happens to me sometimes, usually when my mind has become lazy, or should i say i have become lazy and unable to expose my senses to stimulus , so basically i should get myself away from the P.C and go outside and look at the clouds better yet climb on the roof and look at the stars, that should help or if I'm lucky we can get some rain, so i could go stand in it and draw inspiration from its tiny drops hitting my skin, causing vibrations of song that will reverberate into my soul and be the sparks that ignite my imagination... this weekend was yet another awesome one, went to see Mad Money with a very special friend of mines, the movie was ok , but being in the company of said friend was awesome.... Yesterday we had a party home and i had a blast of a time we partied till 3 am , my legs and feet hurt form all the dancing, my cousins tried to get me drunk and they succeeded to a point cause i never in my life had soo much rum in one night, my head was light and my balance was off and i was loud... i guess i was drunk..lol.. Tomorrow is work and i have this huge project that I'm working on which may need me to work through carnival , but i hope that i can accomplish it before Friday so that i can get some days off for Carnival, not that i like carnival or anything, i used to but for some reason it doesn't appeal to me anymore, i guess I'll have to find something to do on those days.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers