The Phone


I just realized something people in Trinidad have no phone etiquette, i work in an environment where I'm constantly handling customers queries and enquires over the phone and most of the times when someone calls me they are like..."hold on" and proceed to shout something to someone else on the other end or would be holding a conversation on their end while I'm relaying my info causing them to constantly ask me to repeat myself... i have hung up a couple times on people like this they would call back all irate but i would then inform them that our phone system is giving trouble and thats why their call was dropped it makes them feel better and i feel better knowing that i just hung up on them..lol.. i real wicked..i wonder if TSTT does this to people?
Today was another day without Internet at work, so work was slow and to top that off the water was cut off for a couple hours, so i couldn't use the bathroom, luckily one of my mutant powers is to keep up pee for a long time ( dunno if that's healthy though) Kisha called me today, told me that my nephew will call me mamoo, which brought a smile to my face, i love hearing from my friends, she wants me to do some art on a couple pics of hers, i didn't know anyone thought my photo shopping skills was good and she's willing to pay...OMG.. i might actually make some money doing something i love, but then again i may screw it up, but I'll just do what i always do with my pics go on instinct, maybe if i get her permission I'll post it up here when I'm done.
Tonite i feel kinda bleh, i think its the anxiousness in me to see my new nephew, Friday can't seem to come fast enough, I did math in work today and sang the "I LOVE MATH SONG" its a song i made up to convince myself that i love math, that way i could actually look forward to studying it, my cousin volunteered to tutor me , as well as another friend of mine... i need all the help i can get... Its late now i better go to be another day at work tomorrow.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers