Happy Time ;)





Saturday Jan 5th my good friend and I met to exchange xmas gifts..yeah we late like that, in Chaguanas and we had pizza courtesy of her ... after i felt a bit guilty not paying for some of it but say what its Kisha and she doesn't make a fuss. But the funniest thing happened before she met me i was sitting on a Park bench in front of the mall waiting for her when this girl sat next to me then all of a sudden burst out crying i was like huh... WTF and i'm not saying like little sobs it was like head in my hands crying, suddenly i realized that everyone was looking at me, as if i was making this girl cry... umm i just stood up and went to the next bench and sat there, people kept staring at me until finally she got up and left i was like whew.. but then another girl came and sat next to me but luckily kisha came in time, with her best friend who saw me and opted to make an excuse not to have pizza with us, i felt bad for like a sec but then i was like more pizza for me... only to realize that we (kisha) bought slices so it was one slice per person..lol.. I gave her the Harry Potter 7 book and she gave me a kool T-shirt which i love, we had soo much fun, well i thought so, it was a long time since i saw her it was great, she did however say something that probably made me stand up and take notice and decided to change my life, that she was glad i was soo happy at xmas time because the past 11 months i was so down and depressed... i didn't know my friends saw me in that way, i'm usually a happy person so i decided to be my normal happy self this year and forget about all my problems whether they are real or in my head, so THANK YOU kish capish or KIKI. Above are some of the pics i took..... 1)Thats the pizza I ate, well the box at least..lol,
2) that kisha looking at i dunno, she didn't want me to take the pic in Mario's thought the flash would attract too much attention..lol.. it did, (3) thats her Happy with Harry, i mean who isn't happy with Harry, and (4) thats me and her, we took that pic in a parking spot that about 3 cars came by and drove away thinking we were holding it for someone, little did they know we were in our invismobile..like wonder woman..

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers