All in the eyes 2


Its morning and i am in work, earlier than usual, i can smell that today is going to be one long , dreadful day. I woke up with a splitting headache, and an attitude to match its constant pounding. My eyes can hardly open for i fear to look at the world, so for now i have that droopy the dog look. Crappy is how i feel, and my co worker here is not helping, while i am typing away she's proceeding to ramble on about he ever shifting love life juggling 3 guys at the same time. Which just reminded me that morals aren't what they used to be. I feel like i am fighting a losing battle trying to preach my view of being faithful, but she scoffs at it , mainly because her first bf cheated on her, so now it seems she's on the warpath. I could never see myself taking that stance even though i was cheated on by my ex and my current gf , and i have been advised by my "friends" that i should get revenge, i can't possibly see myself doing that, i confess that I'm a sucker for fairy tales and never heard of prince charming cheating on Cinderella with some hussy. I don't have the guts or heart to do it either. I should stop worrying about other people stances on this , and just concentrate on mines, but where does that leave the future generation when they are constantly being bombarded with images that having 2 persons in your life is ok. Even just now i heard a message from the ministry of health promoting condoms, but how do they decide to do this? A guy taking 2 calls on his phone on with girl A and the other with girl B , he's going to visit each on the same night. Arrrgh it sickens me. But that's just me, for some people sex is just sex and for others dreams of a meaningful relationship have all but been extinguished by an earlier heartache.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers