Conflict

What does it take, to let you know that all i ever want and need is the truth? I'm a straightforward person, i don't make up elaborate stories to cushion people from the truth. If i did something, or intend to do something, i say it. Its my actions and i am solely responsible for them. Sometimes i wonder if the values of humans have changed, sometimes i wonder how other people see me?Hostile, dumb, nerdy, a hopeless person, introvert, mental case? Maybe all of the above. Who knows what runs through a person's head. I just prefer people to be truthful around me, if I'm bothering you, all you have to say is hey I'm busy , I'll see you around. I wouldn't take offense. Its when someone, say's hey i have to go for lunch now, and you see them walking in the opposite direction of the lunch room then i take offense...why the lie? Just be politely straight as much as possible. If only it was a perfect world. What am i talking about? lol.... my gf and i had a fight, its petty stuff but with her it cuts deep, have u ever cared for someone so much it scares you, therefore when that person offends you, the slightest of things can hurt the most, i guess that's where maturity steps in , you have to be mature enough to know you are blowing things out of proportion, mature in your thinking to realize that the other person maybe clueless as to what offended you, mature enough to know to accept being wrong, but most importantly mature enough to discuss and resolve. That's in fact what I'm trying to do right now, but for some reason i always feel like the big bad wolf, she readily accepts blame, but that's just cosmetic to prevent a discussion from happening. You know whats the most difficult part its trying to let the person see your point of view, which is sometimes nearly impossible. So i just caved in and decided to just let things be as. She takes some blame, i take some, story ends. But I'm left to think, all i wanted was the truth. Relationships are hard work, but i think it'll be worth it in the end.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers