Thats what you get wen u mix drinks...


I want to just paint my face and pretend to be someone else. My past actions are so biting me in the ass right now. I accompanied a friend to her office party recently, we both got high, but she reached higher heights than me, and now i feel as if i am being blamed for her getting stone wasted drunk. Its a complicated situation, but i feel very crappy about it. I left the party thinking it was so much fun and i would so gladly do it all again, but alas in her mind it was quiet the opposite. She has distanced herself from me, and i accept that our friendship has been demoted to acquaintances . Sad but true. Cant say that I'm not hurt or that i am innocent in whatever accusations her bf or friends have brought up against me. Yeah i could have been more responsible in whatever way they saw fit but what is done is done. I'm hurting inside but I'll deal with it like i usually do.

1 comments:

Roving January 1, 2009 at 6:01 PM  

awww thats so sad, we shud really b careful at times..

Christmas Countdown

Followers