All in the eyes...

I have so many things i want to post here, so many thoughts running through my head like i wanna explode. Good stuff bad stuff a mixture i would say. But where shall i start ?, i guess i can blog about the present and work my way backwards, that would work. I am feeling really crummy right now, hurt actually...i look back on my past and i cringe with regret. I wish there was some way i could go back and stop myself from making all those mistakes with my ex, the main mistake being getting together with her. I was a novice at relationships, i still consider myself one at this point in time but gaining experience points as the days pass by. She cheated on me the whole two years we were together, looking back it all makes sense, all the constant accusations i used to encounter from her, it was her way of somehow covering her tracks. I was soo stupid. I am angry with myself for being so stupid. My gut feeling always is right but i never listen because i love to believe the good in people will overcome the evil , somewhere along the line i failed to realize that not everyone was brought up with my sense of value and morals. Case in point i asked a couple friends what were their thoughts on cheating, the replies were along this line....if it happen once it's not cheating....if no feelings are involved, its not considered cheating....if you have an itch scratch it, one life to live....its never cheating, unless you get caught....and the best one...everyone does it....after hearing the opinions, i wonder to myself if i am a dying breed of person that still be lives that once you are involved, you should try your utmost best to resist temptation.I still have more to write on this but i will continue tomorrow, i am way sleepy right now and to down :( to continue

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers