Its the most wonderful time of the year


I missed you blog, i dunno how i got so caught up in life that i didn't make time to empty my thoughts...so now i have a mess of ideas and memories running through my head all struggling to come out first. Christmas was as expected a somber time for the family. My uncle was sorely missed, as the looks on every one's faces told the unbelievable truth that he was indeed gone. I spent as much of the day as possible surrounded by the ones that mean the most to me, my GF included, this being our first Christmas together i tried my best to make it ever so special, but i fell short in my mind, i wanted everything to be so perfect but i just wasn't in the full Christmas mood. She got me a TV and a 2gb mem card for my camera, i was stunned..i was speechless for a while, then the excitement took over and i was jumping up and down like a little school girl....now i got my own television for my PS2...yay...i'm ashamed to say of what i got her, its no where near as awesome as her gifts..but its the thought that counts right?..i hope to god so. I know tears are going to be shed for the new years, I'm just mentally preparing myself not to cry, but i am going to take a minute of silence. A whole new year ahead.....scary and exciting at the same time, all i can do is hope that i survive it.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers