Thursday come so fast?


Isn't this week flying by , I'm simply shocked that its almost Friday as i write this-- as happy as i am, i cant help but to wonder where does the time indeed go ? Lets not get into all that hoopla at this point, I'm in a worried state....why u ask...is it because I've run out of snacks? That i no longer can get my favest aloo pie before i go to work because for some reason the lady stopped selling?... nope ....its the water situation in Trinidad, i severely doubt that the population is taking the gravity of it seriously. We had a weak rainy season last year, and this dry season is abnormally hot and dry, everywhere is either dusty, smoky ,hazy, or a combination of all three. I try my utmost best to conserve, i feel like i should be going to the grocery and hoard bottles of water before people start getting smart to the situation. In the meantime i will continue to pray for rain, my last resort would be a rain dance, for that I'll need a grass skirt....I'll work on it....whats up with all the earthquakes? is it the new fad....grrr... me so scared....

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers