Why does it not rain?


Reports coming in from my friends in the south land and errr umm central land state that last night there were heavy showers of rain in their area....only one question comes to mind and that is "Why in Zeus name didn't it rain in San Juan?" I feel so left out :( I love you rain but it seems that i'll have to wait a bit longer to feel your cold drops. Trinidad is burning down, the hills are nothing but brown dirt, no tress, no shrubs nothing...it scares me for 2 reasons , numero uno reason : The hills are ugly and i suddenly feel as if i'm living in some hot desert isle where water is more precious than gold, there is a eerie feeling in the pit of my stomach that the price food is going to skyrocket even more, and the second reason ...when the rains do come the landslips that will follow will truly be some of which this country has never seen. In the meantime i will dance my rain dance.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers