Carnival is over


Today I feel like aughhhh, or as one of my friends would put it "bleh" my neck hurts, my eyes burn, everyone is at home and i'm at work and worst of all its Wednesday... so this day is bleh, Carnival has come and gone , didn't do much, but work , work and work on my project which is technically due tomorrow but we got an extension which is not real till we get it in writing which we have not yet , so its due tomorrow... i'm almost finished anyways. My phone fell off my lap this morning when i got out of the car and it slid into the streets i was like nooooooooooooo, and dove for it luckily there wasn't any cars on the road so my dramatic behavior was uncalled for ..lol.. it got dented though but its still functions dunno how on earth i left it on my lap .... Sometimes i feel as if life as gotten so calculated that it drives me insane my life is basically: work- school-home-rinse and repeat, but these days it has its surprises which i like very much ...i shall not elaborate for fear that i may jinx myself ....Carnival our carnival the supposedly greatest show on earth came and went sooo fast that i think that i imagined the half naked women on the newspaper today, i never liked carnival, dunno why, maybe its the hott sun, or the lack of imagination by the bands, or the lyric less calypsos, chutney, and soca songs, or maybe just maybe its all the garbage that accumulates on the streets, and the uninviting smells of P.O.S, but mostly i think its because all the perverts come out , gape and drool over themselves when the women are jumping around... it could be a little bit of all.... usually i would notice Carnival even for a couple secs, but this year nothing, not even a song was in my head ...it seems that carnival is dead ...well to me at least, now its lent and that equals to fish prices going up, up and up and the reason being that...well the fishermen have different reasons the main one being that the fish scarce which is probably true but thank god i had my fill of fish before, so I'll continue with my chicken but wait shrimp will also skyrocket ...and i love me some shrimp..snap.. i guess i will be affected. Nevertheless i will survive. With or without shrimp..

JUST A NOTE THE PIC ABOVE IS NOT ME OR ANYONE I KNOW

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers