Computer Dead


My computer is dead * wails uncontrollably* * regains composure* The stupid UPS went berserk and probably fried the motherboard....The UPS was leaking, uggghhhh and to think it was supposed to protect the PC not cause its death. The good news however is that there is a great chance that all my files can be recovered, the other bad news ( yes there is more) I wont be able to afford a motherboard till maybe next two months, as per usual money is tight . For the time being I'll get my daily fix here on work, and whenever i can on my brothers PC. So there it is , I'm a wolf without a pc, hmmmm the bright side? I will have loads more time to get stuff done around the house and who knows if I'm really motivated drop in an hour of exercise....I'm way too fat for my height ( I'm a shorty)

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers