Not in the mood

Uggghhhh the place is just getting hotter as the days go by. I'm in no mood to write, i feel down....my GF has been giving not too subtle hints that I've lost my romantic side, that I've somehow gotten so caught up in the everyday activities of life, that I'm no longer putting the "extra effort" into our relationship.....I think she is right on so many levels...I'm so caught up that i don't even have time for myself...but at the end of the day its like i accomplished nothing, most of my time is spent on the PC...on Facebook, reading comics, watching cartoons....its all i do....i need to get away from this computer and set aside time for realworld activities...i guess in a sense she is right...I'm glad she feels comfortable enough to come up to me and discuss the problem so that we can both find a solution..i guess its time to put my 2 cents in ....

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers