Smoke


OMGAGA ( that's my new catch phrase) it seems like the entire East of Trinidad is covered by smoke, its horrible...really I'm so freaking scared its not funny...the sky is dark Grey not with rain clouds but with haze ...the sun in the sky is an eerie dull yellow...did i wake up in some post apocalyptic version of my reality where mankind screwed the earth over so many times that she picked up smoking to deal with the stress? I'm worried about the people with sinus and extra sensitive eyes ...fortunately I'm not one of those, but gosh it will be stress for them. Lets PRAY and HOPE that rains soon come to heal the land.

My PC home is giving trouble *sobs softly* it wont get past the windows loading screen, I'm sad and worried , all my files...ALL...is on that PC if i lose everything i will surely keel over and die for a couple hours. My friend says he will take a look at it later, maybe windows need reinstalling or something, i just pray it can be fixed and fixed soon.

Something is wrong with my bed, it just doesn't feel as comfy as it used to. I flipped, turned and rotated the mattress but nothing seems to work, everything in my rooms just feels dusty and hott, no matter how many times i sweep, mop, and wipe it down it just feels dusty..i guess i can blame the weather for having me a bit on the edge lately (BTW i don't have AC in my room although I'm seriously trying to save for one) so for now I'll have to suck it up and do my rain dance, which just doesn't seem to be working...guess i need to put a lil more waist into it....

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers