Its Finally Here


The rain!!! Finally after how many odd months of blistering sun Trinidad is blessed with some rain, albeit a small amount but beggars can't be choosers. I wanna go out there and revel in the moister but instead I'm here in work behind a desk looking out longingly at the dark clouds that surround the building. Betcha I'll find some reason to step outside if only for a minute to feel the rain. :P

Update on my diet...ummm...so far so good, however i think i need a solid plan to get this thing kicked off the ground, i can't take shots in the dark, makes no sense at all. I'll be scouring the Internet to find a plan that suits me, nothing too drastic, i don't want to be munching on carrots all day like a crazed rabbit. Something simple that will show its effects over time. So here goes, BTW i'm superproud i was offered chocolate by a co worker yesterday and i *gasp* refused, yes I said No!!!...well i said no thanks :) I'm so on my way

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers