I cooked


Now that my PC is kaput, I can honestly say that my hours yesterday were spent doing what i do best...eating....which was followed by some "exercise" --I probably looked like a wild ape jumping around-- but hey anything to get the muscles moving and i did work up a sweat. Then i had my bucket shower, I call it that cause there is never running water, after this refreshing bath, i got the urge to cook....yup inspiration just hits me hard sometimes, so before i knew what was happening i was in the kitchen like a crazed housewife chopping and stirring and sometimes slipping in an occasional drink ...of ...juice..lol... the end result... Tofu in red curry sauce with corn and mushrooms served over a hot bed of rice . I brought some for lunch, i didn't take a pic thou but OMGAGA this vege dish was awesome, i cant wait to have It for lunch lol.......yummy

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers