Everything Kills

Back off bitch i can kill you!!!
I just heard on the radio about Water Intoxication read about it on the link and be afraid, now i dont usually listen to stuff like that on the raido but my interest was peaked cause i heard intoxication and thought well OMG someone figured out a way to get drunk off water so my ears was peaked, but how wrong was i bottom line is drinking too much water CAN KILL YOU, i thought we were supposed to drink lots of water ... i guess too much of anything can kill you, so i broke down some stuff in my mind what to avoid too much of and why it will kill me or you for that matter.

Too much chicken : Hormones can mutate you, then you will be hunted and killed by the village mob.

Too much candy: Gives you an extended sugar rush, which will cause you to talk non stop, you will annoy someone and they will shoot and kill you.

Too much vegetables: Chemicals that the veggies are sprayed with will poison your system and you will drop down like a ripe mango and die

Too much Chinese Food: It is not advised that you go beyond the recommend intake of Rat and Dog, this may result in abnormal animal behavior which will have the same consequences as too much chicken.

I think i covered all the basic food groups, so my advice is just chew gum drink coke and eat cake, no harm can come for that.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers