Feeling up, Feeling down, Feel like spinning around



Do we as humans take things for granted? Duh we do all the time, i think lately i have been taking my gf for granted... Its hard to explain what I'm feeling , its like i don't get to see her all week and i miss her dearly yet instead of me calling her to say " hey i miss you" i kinda assume that she knows which is wrong, its always wrong to assume. But she's so busy with work , i often think that I'm bothering her, but is that the right thing to think , what if a meteor was to strike earth and kill us all should i assume that she knows i love her and that i would have destroyed that meteor to save her with my super fantastic mutant powers? Is that the safe thing to assume? Its confusing. It confuses me, why is expression so difficult , why is human expression so hmmmp, why am i unable to express myself to let her know that i think about her, that i see her face , her smile when i close my eyes? Am i afraid that i will sound obsessed? that i will scare her away? that i will come off to strong? but thats how i feel, thats how i would express my feelings, so its just one big circle of being afraid of expressing your true feelings cause your unsure what people will think of you.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers