Poems of past

I recently found my poem book, i have a ton of stuff in there, mostly from when i was stressed and depressed so I'm gonna take this opportunity to post them here to remind me of what i was and what i don't want to turn back to.














Darkness follows me wherever i go
My soul lost in a swirl of hate
Following a path that no one knows
Why does this pain exist here, inside me, outside me, everywhere?
I cant keep afloat above it all
I'm closed in cut off, screaming so loud
No one hears, i break down
Look at my tears
Foreboding light i will never see
Darkness is a part of me
In the shadows i know so well
Away from eyes that judge
Away from fingers that point
Why do i feel this way
Will someone help me, save me, make me whole
Pick up the pieces I've thrown away
Give them to me
Bring me back to the day
Where i can see the light
Where i can be whole once more




0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers