MIssing Days

I feel so bad that i have been neglecting my blog, i have actually penned in time to update it on a daily basis, i only hope i can stick to it , have a ton of stuff to write about and its comes with pictures too so woohoo, but for now I'm sick, somethings up with my stomach i dunno, i think i ate too much pepper , but i also have a fever so i don't know whats up wit that. i haven't taken anything for it yet, cause i resort to pills last .for now i think my immune system is fighting it off, hopefully I'll be better tomorrow, o and btw i didn't skip work cause i had a ton of orders to place so i had to go, i crawled through the day and had to run to the washroom many times thank god it was always free...lol.. else i be in big trouble. Now i gtg need to stick to my new schedule will post some pics tomorrow.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers