Unsure

Do i worry alot? Sometimes i think so, sometimes i think its just me being human then again sometimes i think its me being too much of a human. Have u ever been sure about something, yet been equally unsure about it at the same time? Why are emotions complicated , why does it seem that in order for me to be happy , someone out there has to be unhappy? Is it the balance of life, for things to balance off that way? Right now i'm at a very happy place in my life, i have a gf that I'm in love with, i love my job, my family and i are getting along, school still sucks but i guess u cant have it all, but yet there is this voice at the back of my head saying enjoy it while it lasts, is it that i have trained myself not to be totally happy, to always guard my emotions, to prevent myself from being 100% into anything because the chance of failure is always there? Have i officially become my own worst enemy? I feel stressed that all these thoughts go through my head, i tried calling some friends to share them with but its like i cant seem to get a hold of any when i need one, yet when they need someone to talk to , or a shoulder to cry on, or even a test dummy to shout at there i am , dropping everything I'm doing to be there for them, guess the respect and care i have for them isn't mirrored, should i call my gf and bore her about the things that spin on the record of my brain? Nah i wont, she works and probably have enough on her plate to deal with, but then again I'm sure i can count on her to listen to me... hmmmm anyways as i write this its closing time here at work , so i better wrap up , time to go home and relax , maybe I'll do some meditating and things will be pushed into perspective.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers