Giving up


Ever feel like giving up? Math has made me feel this way, there is no way in hell i can understand that crap.Exams is soon and i don't have a single concept down, whats the use of trying to understand when in the end i will ultimately fail the exam? Makes me wonder why did i even bother trying the repeat the subject in the first place... I'm getting a headache just thinking about it, i have never felt this much dread when it comes to anything before. Today i have math class and i don't want to go, in fact I'm not going, part of me feels really guilty and then the other part just doesn't care, for the past 4 months i have been telling myself that from today I'll start to revise and today never seems to come, part of me wants to try at least and then the other part just wants to run away and scream. AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH, this is frustration in the nation. This afternoon i'm gonna go home and do some math, its better to try and fail than fail to try and afterall i already paid to write the dumb exam.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers