Easy does it


I "skipped" class today , well class skipped me, the teacher wasn't able to attend...i journeyed on my way home hoping that i would get the opportunity to spend some much needed quality time with my gf, and its like the universe was listening ...i did get to spend the majority of the evening with her.Cuddling and making out is the best part, but just having her there next to me...i feel complete and totally relaxed. She looked so happy , her face was lit up, smiling, giggling...i stopped for a minute , looked her in the eyes and asked...what are you so happy about?....she then said something that i hope and probably will remember for a long time...it because of you...because of me she's happy * jumps around* , because she missed me and got to see me today, because she's loves me, because i look happy....if i ever had a perfect moment in my life that would be one of it...i am so in love with this girl its scares me, i don't want to lose her or do something stupid to push her away like i always seem to do when people are getting close...therefore i decided to take it easy, one day at a time, just to simmer in the emotions that I'm feeling and to try and show her ,she means more to me than chocolate...and thats a big thing....lol....

1 comments:

Roving September 19, 2008 at 2:37 PM  

awwww how tweet, she mean more tuh yuh dan chocolate! lol ,no seriously that sounds gud, glad to see your relationship with ur gf is still strong!

Christmas Countdown

Followers