Posting


I have not gotten back into the full groove of writing, in fact sometimes i just don't have the zeal to place my nonsensical words here anymore. I duuno ever since i lost my uncle , things are very different. It is affecting me in ways that i never thought it would. But life goes on, and after all if i keep the memories of him alive in my heart, he will never actually be gone now would he? I will try to get back into the flow of things, getting my emotions out on my blog so that the negative energy can be released and not adversely affect my life.I went Tobago today on a business trip, it was a wonderful experience and I'll have to write about it, but right now i am so high, like literally...i feel like i drank a ton of vodka...the gravol and lomotil i took , i think they are reacting with each other and making me feel like this. I hope it wears off soon, and nothing else happens. I realized today, while i was lying on the grass in Fort George, looking up at the trees, that I'm grateful to be alive. Yup so simple a thought, and yet it has profoundly affected me, the only scary thing is...now that I'm grateful to be alive will the universe see it fit to take it away from me, as it usually does with my happiness...only time will tell. I am making a genuine effort to be a better person, and surprising myself , like this afternoon when my other half called me, i came off a bit short tempered, for some reason ( i was hungry lol) ... i gave myself the "if that was me" talk, i called her back, apologized and we talked till i felt the weirdness disappear, told her how much i love her( yup i said love)....I missed my blog, and now that blogger changed its format, i feel as if I'm discovering an old friend all over again, which is great.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers