I was attacked....well almost





This little fellow somehow got into the yard , made a dash to my bedroom door, i screamed my lungs out cause i knew if it found itself all the way in my room, i would panic, it would panic then we would both run crazy all over the place and somehow it would have ended up on my face gauging out my eye or something....so when i screamed ( a manly scream btw) it got scared and ran for its life, and i tell you, the bloody thing can run fast, it just bounded away and up the neighbor's wall and poof- it disappeared....i was smart enough to grab my camera and take a couple shots so people would believe me .

3 comments:

GirlBlue September 18, 2008 at 5:26 AM  

Poor little iguana, did the big bad boy scare you :(

IcEwOLf September 18, 2008 at 9:12 AM  

I was more scared of it.

Roving September 19, 2008 at 2:38 PM  

all i gots to say is LOL!!

Christmas Countdown

Followers