The weekend i realized...


This weekend i realized that for some reason insects really like me, i dunno if its the Cologne i wear or the gel i use to style my hair..whatever the scent they seem to seek me out in crowds and embarrass me.OMG maybe they have an "embarrass icewolf club" , they get together once a week and discuss new ways to make me look crazy. Saturday i went to the grocery, this huge dragon fly decided to leave the millions of people in Xtra foods and land on my head....unknown to me cause of the hat i had on, so there i am wondering the crowded aisles, when all of a sudden this child screams and runs away from me, i was like wahhhhh ...i felt like a pervert of something, everyone was watching, then my sister finds me and says really loudly there a "batteymanzell" ( i dunno how to spell it) on my head and proceeds to hit it off with nothing other than a large box of corn flakes that she was carrying...ummmm...does this sort of thing happen to anyone else? The dragonfly flies off seemingly annoyed that his ride around the supermarket was gone, i however was so much embarrassed, that i hid in the detergent aisle till they were ready.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers