Hmmmmm

I didn't know when it would have happened, i was sure that i had lost my zeal , my inspiration to write, but here i sit a feeling brimming within me, boiling over and splashing on my withered insides. Quenching the thirst that i felt for weeks, my fatigued mind has once again awoken to an energized soul. Feeding off it, it enlightens itself...I am here once again...the light that was once dimmed has found new fuel and burns brightly now...so i continue, i revel in my latent ability , smirking , smiling, laughing, can i do it once again?....can i word my volcanic thoughts, focus it onto the blank page? Emotions, memories...they swim within me like sharks on the hunt waiting , wanting .... My heart aches, my soul thirsts, my mind dim and my body weak......the story continues.....

Christmas Countdown

Followers