Stepping stone


Have you ever wondered about the past? Thinking that if you could do it allover would you make the same mistakes again? Just to get the lesson out of the situation? Is that what the past is about, god giving us lessons, molding us into better humans....forging us into the strong being he wants us to be? .....i have been doing alot of thinking, trying to find myself but its very difficult with all the outside influences beating down on me, but the lessons i learnt will always be unique to me.I miss my uncle, but instead of just swimming around in sorrow I'm going to use this to drive me to accomplish more in life, this has shown me the mortality in men...in myself... i never thought of death but it is an inevitable part of life...once born of this earth we must all leave it...so why should i waste my time on negative emotions that are contributing Nada to my life? I know sometimes i can't escape feeling down, but i have consciously decided to pull myself out o the darkness when i get there, instead of just giving up.Hope exists in my life and i finally see it...just goes to show that death just doesn't take away life, it breathes life into those who are alive....its a weird circle of life.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers